This funny coder shirt reads '99 Little bugs in my code; 99 little bugs > Take one down; patch it around... 129 little bugs in my code.' It's a witty coder joke shirt that resonates well with programmers who often uncover further bugs while debugging, causing plenty of frustration and late nights.
• Funny coder shirt with a hilarious debugging joke scenario.
• A retro pixelated typeface that matches the Space Invaders style bugs.
• Great nerd shirt for coders who regularly pull hair out debugging.
This unisex computer code t-shirt is made of thicker, heavier cotton, but it's still soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves adds more durability. The style is a ‘Regular Fitted’ which means it’s not boxy and it’s not too fitted either. It’s very comfortable to wear and will last for a long time. It’s also available in 4 fabulous colors to choose from and in sizes S to 3XL.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center