This funny coder t-shirt reads 'debugging verb. Being the detective in a crime movie where you are also the murderer'. Its slick design is similar to a dictionary entry but with a hilarious definition of debugging. It's a must-have tee for coders and web developers who are seemingly forever debugging their projects.
• Funny coder shirt with a hilarious definition of debugging.
• Slick, Helvetica typography made to look like a dictionary entry.
• Simply the perfect nerd shirt for coders who regularly debug.
This unisex computer code t-shirt is made of thicker, heavier cotton, but it's still soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves adds more durability. The style is a ‘Regular Fitted’ which means it’s not boxy and it’s not too fitted either. It’s very comfortable to wear and will last for a long time. It’s also available in 4 fabulous colors to choose from and in sizes S to 3XL.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center