This funny engineering shirt reads 'Engineer Noun, someone who does precision guesswork based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge. It has a bold, eye-catching design and would be great to wear at an engineering staff party or such like event.
• Funny engineering shirt that comments on what engineering jobs can feel like.
• Designed in a dictionary entry style, so it looks formal and believable.
• Would make a gift shirt for engineers, engineering majors, and teachers.
This unisex Engineer science tee is made of thicker, heavier cotton, but it's still soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves adds more durability. The style is a ‘Regular Fitted’ which means it’s not boxy and it’s not too fitted either. It’s very comfortable to wear and will last for a long time. It’s also available in 4 fabulous colors to choose from and in sizes S to 3XL.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center