This funny coder shirt reads 'I know HTML (how to mow lawns) and features an awesome lawn mower icon, the perfect shirt for web developers and coders. If you're a website developer with HTML knowledge, this is a great play on the meaning of 'HTML' and is bound to attract some funny comments from your friends!
• The funny web developer shirt is for people with HTML skills.
• Nice, bold use of a lawn mower icon, with a striking overall look.
• Perfect for web developers, web designers, and anyone who uses HTML code.
This unisex computer code t-shirt is made of thicker, heavier cotton, but it's still soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves adds more durability. The style is a ‘Regular Fitted’ which means it’s not boxy and it’s not too fitted either. It’s very comfortable to wear and will last for a long time. It’s also available in 4 fabulous colors to choose from and in sizes S to 3XL.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center