Is it true that just because you're a video gamer, you look a certain way? Perhaps you don't get enough exercise because you're forever going online to play the latest video games. If that's the case, and you're cool with it, you'd love this shirt that reads 'Actually I look better than this, it's just a rendering error'. It'd make a great gift for a family member who is addicted to gaming and can take a joke.
• Funny gamer shirt about not looking your best because you game too much.
• Cool typography with a broken up 'error' which looks very eye-catching.
• Would make a great gift tee for all avid gamers.
This unisex gamer shirt is made of thicker, heavier cotton, but it's still soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves adds more durability. The style is a ‘Regular Fitted’ which means it’s not boxy and it’s not too fitted either. It’s very comfortable to wear and will last for a long time. It’s also available in 4 fabulous colors to choose from and in sizes S to 3XL.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center