This funny coder shirt reads 'If you can read this... You are too.' and features some binary code with a secret message, perfect for coders who know binary. In case, like us, you don't actually know how to read binary code, the message reads 'GEEK' over four lines.
• Funny binary code shirt that when decoded, reads as 'GEEK'.
• Cool, retro pixel-style typeface of the binary code with Helvetica.
• Perfect for hardcore, old-school coders who are able to read binary code.
This unisex computer code t-shirt is made of thicker, heavier cotton, but it's still soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves adds more durability. The style is a ‘Regular Fitted’ which means it’s not boxy and it’s not too fitted either. It’s very comfortable to wear and will last for a long time. It’s also available in 4 fabulous colors to choose from and in sizes S to 3XL.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center