A funny coder shirt reads 'In case of fire, git commit, git push, git the hell out.' Features bold icons in a slick design, perfect for coders. Get yours!
• Funny coder shirt about using the git commit coding command.
• Slick, bold, eye-catching cover design to raise some smiles.
• Must-have fashionable shirt for programmers who use git commit often.
This unisex git commit funny computer code t-shirt is made of thicker, heavier cotton, but it's still soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves adds more durability. The style is a ‘Regular Fitted’ which means it’s not boxy and it’s not too fitted either. It’s very comfortable to wear and will last for a long time. It’s also available in 4 fabulous colors to choose from and in sizes S to 3XL.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center