In August 2006 the International Astronomical Union (IAU) downgraded the status of Pluto to that of a 'dwarf planet'. This funny cosmology t-shirt celebrates the life of the former planet with the headline 'Pluto, Never Forget' in a bold, slightly distressed design that is bound to be a talking point when you wear it out.
• Funny shirt about Pluto being downgraded to 'dwarf planet' status.
• Designed in a retro color scheme with a distressed texture applied.
• Would make a great gift tee for all fans of cosmology and planets.
This unisex cosmology solar system science tee is made of thicker, heavier cotton, but it's still soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves adds more durability. The style is a ‘Regular Fitted’ which means it’s not boxy and it’s not too fitted either. It’s very comfortable to wear and will last for a long time. It’s also available in 4 fabulous colors to choose from and in sizes S to 3XL.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center