This funny coder shirt reads 'The 6 Stages of Debugging' and lists 6 hilarious stages, the perfect nerd shirt for all professional coders or anyone who's currently learning how to code. Debugging is one of those often laborious tasks that not all coders enjoy, but it's certainly still a big part of the job!
• Funny coder shirt that lists 6 funny stages to debugging code.
• Slick, Helvetica typography that not only catches the eye but looks cool.
• Simply the perfect nerd shirt for coders who regularly debug their code.
This unisex computer code t-shirt is made of thicker, heavier cotton, but it's still soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves adds more durability. The style is a ‘Regular Fitted’ which means it’s not boxy and it’s not too fitted either. It’s very comfortable to wear and will last for a long time. It’s also available in 4 fabulous colors to choose from and in sizes S to 3XL.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center