This sarcastic, computer-themed t-shirt reads 'There is no cloud... It's just someone else's computer' with a bold cloud download icon in the middle. It highlights the fact that the name of 'The cloud' can be a tad misleading, creating the impression that all of our data is stored in a heaven-like cloud above us, when in fact, it's just stored in huge server rooms around the globe. This shirt would suit a coder who has a sarcastic kind of humor or an IT professional who always knows the technical answers to everything!
• Funny, sarcastic message about the name of 'The Cloud'.
• Nice, simple, bold use of large icons with slick typography.
• Would make a great gift tee for coders, IT professionals, web developers, and computer studies teachers.
This unisex computer code t-shirt is made of thicker, heavier cotton, but it's still soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves adds more durability. The style is a ‘Regular Fitted’ which means it’s not boxy and it’s not too fitted either. It’s very comfortable to wear and will last for a long time. It’s also available in 4 fabulous colors to choose from and in sizes S to 3XL.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center